Weight Fluctuations!

CuddlePaws

I have been steadily losing average 3lb a week since the beginning of the year, however I was quite suprised recently to see just how much my weight fluctutes per day!!

I know that you are not meant to weigh every day, but since I started training on the wii fit, it does a daily body test and shows your progress (both weight and BMI) on a chart.

It doesn't worry me if my weight goes up during these sessions, as I know that there are many reasons for this, not least the fact that I still breastfeed and therefore retain more fluid, I also do my routines in the evening, where I am heaviest, but its staggering for me to see my weight go up by 2lb in one day only to come down 3 the next! And all with sticking to the diet rigidly.

Either the Wii Fit is a little OTT or this truly is remarkable, and its no wonder they say only weigh yourself once a week!!

I take my true reading every Thursday and that is the one I am sticking with, and shows a true steady loss, but have any of you found such large weight fluctuations on the scales?

It is amazing how the body retains water and stores the food we eat differently :D

Back