Weight Fluctuations!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by CuddlePaws, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. CuddlePaws

CuddlePaws Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I have been steadily losing average 3lb a week since the beginning of the year, however I was quite suprised recently to see just how much my weight fluctutes per day!!

I know that you are not meant to weigh every day, but since I started training on the wii fit, it does a daily body test and shows your progress (both weight and BMI) on a chart.

It doesn't worry me if my weight goes up during these sessions, as I know that there are many reasons for this, not least the fact that I still breastfeed and therefore retain more fluid, I also do my routines in the evening, where I am heaviest, but its staggering for me to see my weight go up by 2lb in one day only to come down 3 the next! And all with sticking to the diet rigidly.

Either the Wii Fit is a little OTT or this truly is remarkable, and its no wonder they say only weigh yourself once a week!!

I take my true reading every Thursday and that is the one I am sticking with, and shows a true steady loss, but have any of you found such large weight fluctuations on the scales?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    It is amazing how the body retains water and stores the food we eat differently :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.