Weight gain after sole source?

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
Hi there!
...a quick question for those who have experienced the end of sole source, do you gain back weight from empty carb stores etc as you work your way back to maintaining?
I didn't really consider it, I thought your losses might slow etc, but I saw on another post that someone said you gain back half a stone when you stop sole source...now I'm thinking I want to do another week or two to lose the half stone that'll go back on....confused!! :confused:

Personally no I didn't gain, I continued to lose. If you stick to the plans and work up through them you shouldn't gain weight as they introduce carbs very gradually so any increase in glycogen if balanced by continued weight loss if you see what I mean.

Georgie
x

If you follow the plans up, you don't get the weight gain :clap:

As the weight goes up when the glycogen replenishes, the calorie allowance is still low, so it evens out. In fact, you should continue to lose :clap:

Oh, posted together gorgeous porgeous ;)

to be honest i couldnt understand HOW you keep it off after you loose so much, BUT after speaking to my cdc today and she explained it all THOROUGHLY i now understand why the maintenance is so important after you get to goal..

good luck with it

Porgeous...I just joined and this is the first thread I entered! Your loss is amazing!! How long did it take you?

Thank you all for the reassurance!
That's how I'd understood it in the first place...but then I got a bit confused thinking perhaps I was actually bigger than the scales said, because my stores were empty.....just me flapping unnecessarily! :)

Thank you all for the reassurance!
That's how I'd understood it in the first place...but then I got a bit confused thinking perhaps I was actually bigger than the scales said, because my stores were empty.....just me flapping unnecessarily! :)

It was a good question :) I expect a fair few people wonder how it works :)

The maintenance bit is the most important I reckon :)

Back