Weight gain despite sticking to pro points

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
I feel frustrated as I've gained 1lb this week despite sticking to my points.

I am on 34 pro points a week, and most days have been having 34.
Last Monday I had 34, Tuesday 57 (slip up), Wednesday 29, Thursday 36, Friday 33 and Saturday 31. I still have 17 weeklies remaining and I've racked up 32 activity points which I haven't even touched. Despite all this I've put on 1lb and I don't know why.

In the evenings I usually have 1 weight watchers yogurt with a banana, then later on I'd have 1 weight watchers chocolate bar with a biscuit or something like that. Should I cut back on that? I thought it was fine seeing as it was all within my points, but I'm questioning it seeing as I've gained weight.

You seem to be on alot of daily pp for your weight and height,im 15.2 and 5"6 and my allowance is 30 pp a day, i would double check your daily pp alowance just to make sure your on the right amount x

It's dis heartening when you stick to it and still put on weight sometimes are weight fluctuates and usually it sorts itself out by the next weigh in. I remember drinking so much water one week as I needed to up it that I put on 4lbs and I couldn't believe it like you I stick to the points but the next week I actually lost 5.5lbs so maybe you'll see the difference next week, good luck :) x

zi-ann I will check, but it's what my leader told me!

Grr I just hope next week I lose.

34 Seems about right to me given your weight / height etc. I would ease back a couple of points for a week, and daft as it sounds, I would earn a few less activity points. Try eating different foods to whatever you have been to mix things up a bit. Most importantly, remember that it isn't a race. It will come off, it is just some weeks are better than others !! Personally I have always looked at my monthly loss, rather than my weekly loss, and have always been pleased with how things panned out as a result...

I was like this on SW for 4months up n down for no reason so moved to WW to kick start things.

Keep with it it may show next week, dont get disheartened....look at the bigger picture rather than take it week on week (hard to do I know) but look at losses over a month or totally, drink plenty of water....could your exercise cause this, are you new(ish) to this?.

If you have only just starts the level of exercise that you done this week then that can show a gain for a few weeks due to building up mussal try taking your inches today and compare them in a week of the scales haven't gone down dx

i would find if i didnt eat enough for the exercise i did , i would either stay the same or put on.
don't be disheartened just try and find the balance.
there is also a good chance u might lose it next week instead or it may come off in inches instead.
the body doesn't always work how we want it too, see what happens next week.

Back