Weight gain during the time of the month

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shazza2971, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I know this has probably been asked a million times, but I can't seem to find anything onit.

How are peoples weight losses through the totm?

I seem to have put 2lbs on and its very upsetting :wave_cry:. I know its not because I haven't been following the plan, but it's still a gain. I have bought some aqua ban to see if it will stop me feeling so bloated. Has anyone else tried this?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    I havent tried anything for t, but yes i put on some weight when i was 'on' and just tried to avoid the foods that did bloat me the mext month and was fine. I drank more water too.
  4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    my totm is this week and i put up 2lbs too!! im upset in a way but i ate alot of crap food this week, and didnt drink enough water so technicaaly its my own fault!!! havent tried anything for it though!!
  5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    I cant help it sometimes when im on, im so miserable and hormonal i just need a choccie fix!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.