weight gain fear

hollystar100

going away next two weekends and not really cared previously if I've been away as just got straight back on track, now starting to worry i won't enjoy myself! does anyone have this? would be so happy with a sts for two weeks but i can put on four pounds if im away for a weekend? anyone got any tips? should i cut back on syns in the week?

Personally I'd still count my Syns but give myself extra, maybe 20 or 30 day, that way you're still in control instead of having a mindless blow out. You might have a gain or sts but will probably feel a lot better knowing you are in control and that it will be off in no time, and you won't feel deprived on holiday. X

I've just read your post properly, d'oh! For a weekend away I'd definitely save my Syns during the week. I did this for a wedding and hen night in my first month at SW and had a four and a five pound loss whilst still having a good time!

thanks i know i should just enjoy myself and just make healthier choices, the problem is my lovely consultant is away on holiday and filling in is my evil ex consultant who makes a massive deal over gains, tempted to change classes for 3 weeks rather than face the dragon!!

thanks i know i should just enjoy myself and just make healthier choices, the problem is my lovely consultant is away on holiday and filling in is my evil ex consultant who makes a massive deal over gains, tempted to change classes for 3 weeks rather than face the dragon!![/QUOTif E]

just think how much more sweet a loss would be if you've had a great weekend and faced the "dragon" ! I had a blowout party day last week, but I ate sensibly - it was more alcohol and giving in to a cooked breakfast the next day and a muffin, half a dessert & probably more that I can't recall - but I cut back on syns for rest of week and tried to do at least a bit of exercise (a 30 min hard walk wont be hard to fit in or a swim if in a hotel) . Got a 3lb loss - so it can be done. Good Luck.

she'd be in for a shock anyway when she seen me as lot slimmer than her now (he he he smug smug smug) she was awful though if you'd had a gain would announce it to the world, then ask why you'd bother coming and paying for a class if you were just going to mess about! im sure i can enjoy myself without feeling too deprived

hollystar100 said:
she'd be in for a shock anyway when she seen me as lot slimmer than her now (he he he smug smug smug) she was awful though if you'd had a gain would announce it to the world, then ask why you'd bother coming and paying for a class if you were just going to mess about! im sure i can enjoy myself without feeling too deprived

You should report her to head office, silly cow! Not everyone goes for tough love!

That's plain rude (her I mean - not you) & if she did say anything the words "you clearly can't practise what you preach" comes to mind. lol.

i know im just lucky as i moved towns so had to move groups too! just thought id seen the back of her and when it was announced in group who was going to be providing cover for 3 weeks there was gasps of horror, seems i wasn't the only one who had been to her class in the past!

i would save syns then have a good time! :) and as for the evil consultant!! :O how can people like this be allowed to run groups! sounds like she could do more damage than good!! X

I had an evil consultant who was similar, i stopped going as i couldnt deal with the stress that it could be me who was humiliated next and my anger levels were at a point where i wanted to thump her! im not even violent!! luckily i have a lovely lady now and i genuinely look forward to group each week :)

Back