Weight gain!! (tmi)

charlotte_k

Gold Member
Just been for my weigh in and i've put on 4lb!! :mad::cry:I have been on 810 this week as im hopefully having a tooth out tomorrow and I have been 100%. Came on today and have not been to the toilet all week.:cry: Taken stuff for it but still nothing. I even took two in 12 hours when your ment to take 1 every 24 hours! Not going to let this stress me out. Just needed to get it off my chest so I can relax. Still feel as positive as I always have on this diet and this is not going to make me self sabotage like I would of before. Sorry for the rant x x

sorry about the scales hun but you know its not acctual weight gain as such but water retention and a weeks worth of poo that have done this. hopefully next week when its all resolved you will see a nice loss

Awwwwww it's so annoying isn't it. But hun look at the bigger picture.... compared to what you've lost Oh My God.... you've lost SO much so please don't be upset. Just stick with it and by next week it will probably be off again. I think you should go for a colonic which will sort you out inside and then you can take something like the CD fibre to keep you regular....... seriously....they are really, really good and well worth doing. You'll feel brilliat after too.

Big hugs, forget the sclaes this week and just carry on xxx

Thanks sumayyah and sunshine singer. I know to try and forget it. Hopefully have a good loss next week. Might have a colonic, been thinking about it for a while. Ordered some physilium husks but need to 'go' before I start taking them x x

Hey babes,

Don't worry. Sounds like water ret and your just a bit bunged up!

It will all be gone in a few days and you will be back on track.

It does suck though and it quite a shock i bet.

You will be fine!

Well done Charlotte on taking such a positive attitude. The alleged weight gain is phantom and will disappear next week.
I really hope that I will stay as strong as you when this inevitably happens to me on my CD journey.
I have had a couple of colonics in the past and they have been very good ( in terms of making you less constipated and feeling healthy/refreshed) Obviously, make sure that you carefully choose a reputable colonic therapist.
Rant and rave as much as you like here, thats what we're here for.
All the best!

Hi Charlotte - hang in there, as Blingbabe says it is phantom weight and will be gone as soon as it appears. Sorry for the constipation though - only had one bad bout, but wouldn't want it again. Try a strong black coffee - works for me sometimes. Tx

Thanks for all the advice! Been to the dentist and they have referred me to the hospital. Need an oral surgeon to take my tooth out. Had work done on a different tooth so I now feel like one side of my face is faling off! Lol. At least I can go back to ss+ now and stop eating food! x x

hi charlotte,
sorry about what ur going through hun.
with regards to the toilet problem, i had exactly the same problem last year on my first cd journey (restarting tomorrow). in the end i didnt 'go' for 15 days and was on verge of doctor admitting me to hostpital so i had to come off the diet.
However, i have recently had a colonoscopy and before that u have to have a bowel 'clearout'. the hospital uses a drug called 'fleet' which is 2 sachets dissolved and drunk (one at night and one following morning). this completely clears the bowels for surgery and omg it works and very quickly.
it is less extreme that having a colonic, especially if u are starting to feel constipated which can lead to agony as i learnt the hard way.
i have told my doctor who has encouraged me to try cd again that if i have the same problems i ended up with last time ( although i will be taking fibre supplements from day one of restart) then i want to use fleet as an immediate resolve.
i do hope u get this sorted. Dont let it go on so long that doctors threaten to 'manually help' :eek:

Back