Weight gain???

stetson

Hi All

I've just had my week 2 weigh in and am confused! I've committed the cardinal sin of weighing myself every day since I started and have TWICE gained 4lbs - once on day 6 which I then lost the next day and once on day 12 which I haven't yet lost. I swear I haven't cheated and don't understand why this should be. I religiously drink 3.5 litres of water per day. Does this happen to anyone else?

well this is why we say don't weigh in between official weigh ins!

You've lost 15lb in 2 weeks so just try and avoid scales at all other times and concentrate on how fab you're REALLY done, as opposed to the few times when it appears you haven't done well!!

Great losses, so please don't dwell on the stuff you can't control :) go for it!

Thats what happens when you weigh yourself everyday lol! Once a week, then you get a true reading. Good luck x

Did you know a litre of water weighs just over 2lbs? That should explain it a bit!
I almost always weigh 4lbs heavier at night than I do in the morning. I find it hard to believe I get rid of 4lbs of water over the course of the night- but I must!!

Back