Total Solution Weight gain? :-(

Jannywanny

Hiya, I'm at the end of week 3, lost 9lb the first week 4lb the second week and weighed this morning and put on 2lb have been 100% throughout, 2 shakes, 1 bar, black coffee, water and boullion.....nothing else, how is this possible. I know I don't have much to lose now but still, bit fed up :-(

Oh god I'd be devastated if that were me Jan. :( Are you sure the scales aren't wrong? It isn't actually possible to live on 600cal a day and NOT lose fat. Are you pre-menstrual? I gain 4-5lbs weight during my cycle so you might have lost a couple of pounds of fat but gained loads more fluid this week. The right thing to do is give it another week - bet you'll see a big loss. You have to. But I feel your pain. :(

Are you sure its not your scales. Sometimes mine show 1 measurement and when I reset them, are a lb different? Also might be timing, as it can depend on how much food and liquid you have had recently, and whether you've been to the loo. I'm sure a loss will show over the next couple of days - hang in there

Don't panic. I've seen this happen and the next week there is a considerable loss. Sometimes this can happen and although it's disheartening, keep going. Try not to rely so heavily on what the scales read but more how you feel in your clothes. I guarantee that if you go 100% again this week, you'll see a much better loss next week.

Hang on in there Jan, you haven't cheated therefore it has to come off xx

Thanks guys :) never one to give up, weighed this morning and 2lb loss... I know this works, scales are always in same place and weigh at same time every week, think its probably pre monthly gain, and now gone :) I ony have 7lb to lose so know it will be slower. It's my last week of exante too as I hope to lose any remaining weight with low calories low carb meals. Xx

Last edited:
Back