Weight gains in cruise anyone?

Skolly

I'd like some advice fellow dukaners. I've stuck to the diet like glue for six weeks now, no booze, my allocated oatbran, 3 litres of water religiously and exercising every day and this week and i've had a weight gain of 2lbs? I just don't understand it. I suppose I've upped the training and am wondering if it's water retention or building muscle, but has anyone else had the same problem? I'm determined to keep going as I'm feeling fitter and healthier than ever but it is demotivating this week. I've lost 17 lbs in the 6 weeks but am worried I won't get to goal by the date I wanted if I keep having gains. Any help would really be appreciated peeps. Best of luck to everyone too. Lisa x

Morning lisa, you need to post in the other thread as this is the recipie thread, so probably that's why you haven't had an answer yet. You need to start a diary and write down all you are eating so we can have a look at what your eating, but that said wow what a great loss so far......but you know gains sometimes happen when your doing everything right it could be just totm or water retention. Don't lose heart your doing fab and start your diary so we can see your stats and menus.......have a good day x

Back