Weight gone forever ?

Mel2110

Hi

Has anyone got to their goal and managed to maintain, I was speaking to a neighbour who got to her goal last year but has since put 2 stone (of her 4 stone loss) back on she was saying how it was so difficult to keep it off even though she was watching what she ate - what I'm wanting to know is anyone out there managed to maintain - what's your experience is there life after CD ... Can you eat normal or are you fighting a constant battle.

The other thing she mentioned was she paid £42 per week even though she was at the stage of not eating CD products.

ive lost 2 stone in 8 weeks still have 2 to go, I wouldn't like to think I have did it for it to creep back on eventually

Mel x

Hi

Has anyone got to their goal and managed to maintain, I was speaking to a neighbour who got to her goal last year but has since put 2 stone (of her 4 stone loss) back on she was saying how it was so difficult to keep it off even though she was watching what she ate - what I'm wanting to know is anyone out there managed to maintain - what's your experience is there life after CD ... Can you eat normal or are you fighting a constant battle.

The other thing she mentioned was she paid £42 per week even though she was at the stage of not eating CD products.

ive lost 2 stone in 8 weeks still have 2 to go, I wouldn't like to think I have did it for it to creep back on eventually

Mel x

I didn't maintain hence being back here BUT it was 100% my fault for not following the steps and coming straight off plan. I am committed to seeing this through but my honeymoon etc got in the way last time. This time I fully intend to follow the plan including the steps. There are people who have maintained so don't let it put you off, Cambridge is a easy target for people to slate but like ANY diet if you don't be careful after then the weight will come back on x

Back