Weight loss advice

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by bazza23, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. bazza23

bazza23 New Member

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so I was wondering what would you say is the thing that made all the difference to you losing weight?? :) or have you any tips that really worked for you??

I'd love to here them and put them to use, thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For me it was defining exactly why I want to lose weight. I focus on that, it keeps me motivated.

4. STRIDE

STRIDE New Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.59%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING/EATING HEALTHY
    hi welcome ,i have just joined today also

Check out your portion sizes and start a steady exercise program even if you can only do 5 min build up from there..

Try and just eat healthy and diet without thinking about constantly being on a diet

Eat a healthy breakfast as soon a possible from waking up to start your metab.. off

Try and eat somthing healthy every 3 hrs max even if its just fruit

If you feel hungry drink a glass of water 1st then if you still feel hungry 5min later have something to eat , because in the brain the feeling of being thirsty and hungry are the same .....try it..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.