Extra Easy Weight Loss after Chemotherapy (Steroid Gain)

Susie2016

Hi All

Hope you are all well.

Just a very brief backstory. Before being diagnosed with cancer, i was always a bit up and down with my weight, was at 12st 7lbs.
Lost a lot of weight before diagnosis and dropped to 10st 11lbs.
Now since treatment has end and i am in remission ( YAY!!!), but with the steroids etc i am now up to 13st 8lbs.

Please don't get me wrong i am over the moon, i am still here. But i lost my hair/eyebrows etc, all of which is now growing back well. BUT my weight keeps going up, a lot of this is comfort eating as well. Its really getting me low.
My oncologist would like me to start losing weight now as well.
I have my check up in January.

I did Slimming World before, so i know it works. I just need that inspiration and some meal ideas.
I get up for work at 7.00am and home about 6.45pm, so need some quick easy meal ideas, especially lunches !!! ( We have no access to a canteen, need to prepare in advance)

Felling very frumpy and unattractive, i can best cancer... i can beat my fat !!! I just need that helping hand xxxxx

I don't have specific meal ideas, but wanted to say that a woman in my group joined after chemo and is nearly back to her pre-treatment weight. She's lost about 1.5st in 10 weeks. Hoping that gives you a bit of inspiration! :)

Back