weight loss after refeed on slimming world.

natalie1402

Hi just wondered if any of you have lost weight going on slimming world straight after refeed? X

Not sure about SW but I lost weight with WW after refeed x

Hi I'm 4 weeks off TFR and I've nearly lost another stone I'm just doin my own dieporridge for breakfast soup for lunch and healthy dinner! I'm not killing myself but I'm strict mon to Friday an I'm back on alcohol too :) I've to go back on it in jan to loose a further stone and a half :(
Starting date oct 15th- 15 stone 7
Finished TFR 28th November 12 stone 12
Refeed -2 pounds :)
Maintaince -10 pounds
Current weight 12 stone even
Aim is 10 and a half stone :) by February

That's fab. I've not gained but not lost anymore. I'm going to be super strict after Xmas and begin to lose again. My chemist would only allow me to get to a bmi of 29 on lipotrim so now I have to lose the rest my self which is a lot harder! Started couch to 5k so hoping that will help with the weight loss too x

Yeah I started running last week and im Absolutly loving it and I swear that's the main reason the weight is falling off me. My pharmacy told me I could go back on it in January I had to come off it for my sisters wedding! But I'm still considered over weight and my bmi is 27 so I don't know how they can't allow you to keep on it considering one more bmi and you would be classed as obese??

I know. I'm not sure why they are so strict about it but guess I'll have to work super hard to get it off hehe I'm happy I've not gained though so if I keep this up over Xmas I'll be happy as long as it starts to drop off after hehe let's keep it up!!! X

Back