• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight loss after week 1

sbridge7

Silver Member
I realise that you don't lose as much as your first weigh in because you've lost water and glycogen. However, I'm 5 days into my second week and the scales are moving around 0.2-0.4lbs a day and I've losy 2lbs so far. I'm not expecting a huge loss, butI was was wondering whether people find that a couple of pounds just drops off before their weigh in. I've been 100% and I know that as long as I stick to it the weight will drop off, but it can be disheartening sometimes when you only see 0.2lbs off.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

minxie

One day at a time!
S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
I found that the scales dropped by the end of the week, just before weigh-in. Try not to scale-hop as it disheartens you - it did me, I'd thinnk "oh no, it's not working"! However it does. I try and only step on the scales once between weigh-ins and then wait for the big surprise on WI day. :)

sbridge7

Silver Member
Hey
Thanks minxie! The scales are like my frenemy, lol. I need to stop scale hopping. I'll not use them next week until weigh in :)

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Good girl... stay off them until it's been a whole week and it will help you to see a bigger loss and not break your heart! Perhaps try the tape measure mid week???

XX

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Night hun have a good day!

Bren
XX

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.57%)
ok, teach yourself really early....stop scale hopping! It wont do you any good! Only go buy your CDC's scales on a weekly basis...if your being 100% hun, then the scales wont lie....!
xxxx