Weight loss and tummy apron / overhang success stories

Timeforchange6

Hello all, as the title says has anyone with a fairly sized overhang in the tummy area seen it reduce and look somewhat decent with weight loss alone or with added exercise.

I have a fairly large one from my hip and hangs down quite low to my other hip I have lost a decent amount of weight so far but I am wondering will it ever go at all! I have been searching for pictures to just get an idea on what I might look like when I get to target. but most are for surgery which won't be an option for me no way I could afford that type of surgery

anyone else in the same boat or been here and are now at the other end of the journey any tips or pictures for inspiration would be much appreciated

well if all else fails I have taken pictures and will compare as I keep exercising and losing weight and hopefully I will have an answer and can share if I am brave enough :p:oops:

I'm worrying about the same thing as there is no way I could afford surgery either and my tummy is destroyed! hoping all these sit ups will help but got 6 st left to lose.

I too am concerned about not shrinking back. I hate the 'wings' hanging from my arms and I worry about my belly too. With more than a stone still to go I am hoping it is all just fat and will disappear. Not just the cost but I dread the thought of needing surgery. On the one hand, I don't want to lose all this weight and still hate how my body looks but I've also seen how these things can go wrong. Fingers crossed for us all!

I only put weight on late in life so it came as a shock when my not even massive tum started sagging. I firmly recommend 'the plank'. Best to look on youtube to get it right. It has worked for me. :D

Reactions: Taz
Back