Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

weight loss before holidays

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by irishlad1971, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

1. irishlad1971

irishlad1971 Member

Start Weight:
    25st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    hard work and exercise
    Hi guys was wondering if anyone thinks its possible to loss 80lbs before July ? I'm asking as im going on holidays and really wanna shead some weight . If anyone thinks its possible please let me know how Ive tried slimming world and weight watchers neither worked and the Cambridge diet is 80 euros!!!! a week in Ireland .

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey there

Kind of depends on which diet you are going to follow. If you go for a VLCD such as Cambridge or Lipotrim you could probably shift around 60lbs I would think.

Whatever you do, the sooner you get started the more you will lose!

Good luck
    x

4. irishlad1971

irishlad1971 Member

Start Weight:
    25st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    hard work and exercise
    Thanks for your reply Ive started last Wednesday and have been walking and tring to limit myself to 1000 calories a day and 3 liters of water will know on Wednesday if its working , Keep you all posted.

5. irishlad1971

irishlad1971 Member

Start Weight:
    25st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    hard work and exercise
    Lost 12lb this week :):):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.