Weight loss buddy

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by xjoannexxx, 18 January 2014.

1. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

Hi I'm looking for a weight loss buddy, I have lots of weight to lose at least 12st which seems like a impossible target at the min.
    Am following slimming world diet myself at home as can't make it to class with work.
    Had my 1st weigh in Wednesday and lost 6lbs
  2. boomfy

boomfy Well-Known Member

Hi Joanne.
    I have just started this week! Well done on the 6lb weight loss!! Xx
  3. boomfy

boomfy Well-Known Member

I'm the same. Following the slimming world plan at home. Which days are you doing? I've done all red this week.
    I started the week on a juice fast. Managed two days and had to give up. I was starving and the juices were vile. So started slimming world instead. I'm happy with what I'm doing now. I'm power walking/jogging 2k a day too on the treadmill :) xx
  4. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

well done joanne on your weight loss that is a brillianr start
  5. jellybellies

jellybellies Well-Known Member

great start joanne :) good luck with your journey
  6. Me2u1605

Me2u1605 Well-Known Member

Hi Joanne
    I have to lose about 8st and also lost 6lb in my first week,
    But a really good start and good luck for your weight loss journey x
    Tracy x
  7. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

Thanks good luck to everyone x
  8. Roziee

Roziee Well-Known Member

I started out with losing 11 stones, now nearly 4 stones down and doing sw. Let me know if you need any help x
  9. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

That's great Rosie well done, how long did it take you to loose it?
    I keep thinking how long it going to take but I suppose I didn't get to this size overnight so I won't lose it overnight.
    Got a city break booked in feb and I no I won't stick to it then so giving myself a week off as it's hubby bday the day before we go and valentines when we get back, so hoping to lose a stone by then xx
  10. boomfy

boomfy Well-Known Member

Wow well done rozie!!

Maybe if you break down your total goal into a few mini goal then it mightn't seem as daunting Joanne. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app
  11. Roziee

Roziee Well-Known Member

I initially lost 3 stones in 6 months from march11-september11.

Had an op and put 2 stones back on.

Been back with Sw since feb2013 and hoping to reach a 3 stone loss with group when I reach my 1st year anniversary. Will have meant I've lost 4 stones 2 lbs altogether.

Taken me ages, but my head wasn't in the right place. I want children so this year I am determined to get as close to target as I can so we can start trying.
  12. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

Good idea boomfy think il break it down in to getting into each stone and clothes size hopping for 3.5lbs this week get into the 25s

That's what's made me decide to loose weight roziee, that and turning thirty next year xx
  13. sophsmum

sophsmum Well-Known Member

All the best with your journey Joanne.
  14. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

Thanks sophsmum

I'm going to have to hide the scales I can't resist jumping on them nearly every day xx
  15. shanann86

shanann86 Member

I'm weighing myself at home too. My mum and I have our own mini slimming club. We put £5 in to a tin at every weigh in which will help towards buying some nice clothes in a smaller size. Its a good incentive to keep going :)
  16. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

Lost 6lbs again today can't believe it 12lb in 2 weeks xx
  17. Roziee

Roziee Well-Known Member

Fantastic. You must your food diary. Would love to see what you're eating.
  18. kirstyjade

kirstyjade Well-Known Member

Same, would love to see your food diary :)
  19. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

To be honest I thought I was eating to much, I'm always snaking and picking at fruit
  20. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

This is yesterday trying to save some syns each day for meal out Saturday which is why I haven't used them all
    1 brown toast (heb), beans, 2 bacon
    Jacket potato, beans
    Fruit salad, pineapple and coconut yog (3.5 syns)
    Beef stir fry, sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)
    Blueberry fat free yog
    Pink and white (2.5 syns)
    Hot chocolate (2 syns)
    8.5 syns total