Weight loss buddy!

Ali-mo

Hello

I'm about to begin my weight loss journey (again) and wondered if anyone wanted to buddy up?

I'm a 28yr old female from Dorset and I want to lose about 7 stone Anyone similar out there?!

Hello,

I restarted my diet effort again on Tuesday. It's my 4 th or 5th go :rolleyes:
I'm 30, from Devon and my goal is to lose just over 7st too, but I need to lose closer to 10st really to be my 'ideal' weight :oops:
Are you doing a particular diet or just healthy eating? I do abit of everything, which might be my problem :D

Yay! Last go too hopefully!!

The last time I lost a significant amount of weight (probably about 6 stone!) I did it through a combination of weight watchers and myfitnesspal - calorie counting. I'll probably use MFP since it's free.

Can you private message on here?! Just wondering how we can best support each other :)

Hello,

I restarted my diet effort again on Tuesday. It's my 4 th or 5th go :rolleyes:
I'm 30, from Devon and my goal is to lose just over 7st too, but I need to lose closer to 10st really to be my 'ideal' weight :oops:
Are you doing a particular diet or just healthy eating? I do abit of everything, which might be my problem :D

Yay! Last go too hopefully!!

The last time I lost a significant amount of weight (probably about 6 stone!) I did it through a combination of weight watchers and myfitnesspal - calorie counting. I'll probably use MFP since it's free.

Can you private message on here?! Just wondering how we can best support each other :)

You can message on each others profiles but I don't think it's private o_O

You can message on each others profiles but I don't think it's private o_O

It just says error when I try and look at your profile o_O Perhaps because I'm new? Did you want to use fb messenger? More private! If so, my name is Alice Houghton. My profile photo should be the same as the one on here!

Hi hun do you still want a buddy? I need one, i am cal counting xxxx

Back