Weight loss chart.... Any joiners? 😘

Hey 👋 I’ve just started taking orilstat and calorie counting 1500 a day, I have a round 6/7stone to lose and that seems daunting! Looking to start a weight loss chart type thing on here and wondered if anyone would like to post on this thread with me? Hope everyone is well! 😘😘

Hey 👋 I’ve just started taking orilstat and calorie counting 1500 a day, I have a round 6/7stone to lose and that seems daunting! Looking to start a weight loss chart type thing on here and wondered if anyone would like to post on this thread with me? Hope everyone is well! 😘😘

I think the other person I've seen with an orlistat prescription is posting on SW or WW forum here (sorry - can't remember which). So you may just get silence here.

You could join us for weekly weight tracking on Little Miss Naughty's Slimmer for Christmas thread https://www.minimins.com/threads/slimmer-for-christmas-challenge.360434/page-8 You decide how many lbs you want to lose, copy the list from the previous post and add yourself to the bottom of the list - then update it the same day each week.

Once you have a few more posts (I think!), you'll be able to post in the members diaries - a great place to post if you aren't posting in the forum for yr planned approach to managing yr diet. So you could use the calorie counting forum here or if you are using a club's programme (weight watchers and Slimming World etc)you could use those. You don't have to be a paid up member - some people go to meetings, some people do on line, and others follow the programmes by themselves.

Click on yr name and select account details to put info re yr start weight and goal weight. Some of us do an interim goal as the full goal seems overwhelming. Select signature to add info after yr posts automatically, You can search the threads for instructions on how to add a ticker.

Hope this helps!

Back