Weight loss diary I will be a size 10 by July!!!

seznste2011

Well today I have just completed week 3 and up to date I have lost a total of 12lb , I am due to go away on 4th May for a weekend break and I would to be able to buy some nice clothes preferably size 10/12 but I think I may be wishing to hard on that , but my main gole is to get to my birthday 1th July and be a comfortable size 10. I did it on cambridge diet in 2010 and I went from 16 and hald stone to 9st 10lb in 6 months but I put 4 stone back on, :mad:
any way I am so excited to lose my weight but wish it would happen quicker so I have time to tone up before I go away, I am 2lb off having lost a stone so hopefully this time next month I will have lost the 2lb plus another stone fingers crossed, xx

Ee have similar goals! I am 188lb and hoping to be 130 (will settle for 140) by July for a festival I'm going to. Seemed unrealistic at first but looking at peoples stories on here gives me a bit more hope. :) Never tried the Cambridge diet - from what I've heard it can work out expensive. Currently just calorie restricting, only on day 5 so haven't had a proper weigh in yet, but fingers crossed!

Ee have similar goals! I am 188lb and hoping to be 130 (will settle for 140) by July for a festival I'm going to. Seemed unrealistic at first but looking at peoples stories on here gives me a bit more hope. :) Never tried the Cambridge diet - from what I've heard it can work out expensive. Currently just calorie restricting, only on day 5 so haven't had a proper weigh in yet, but fingers crossed!

Hi, part of my reason to lose weight is also for a festival in July. I went last year and I was constantly tired all the time and could barely walk anywhere. This year WILL be different!

Back