Weight loss Diary of a Cupcake Maker

Ive had a few false starts with trying to do slimming world again since i did it a few yrs ago i think i forgot how hard it was to get on track and think i was trying a little thinking it was easy. i started again on weds and think it might help rather than going from monday and getting to the weekend and maybe binging etc.

i weighed in at 16st.9lb and i cant wait to get weighed, ive also set myself a 10 week personal challenge to stick fully to the diet with a goal weight anywhere within 13st-14st.

ive done the original and green plans i dont fully understand extra easy, i could do with help on that one. ive had quorn chilli jackets and jacket mushy peas at work for lunch, pastrami salad for lunch at home and fish cakes for tea, a lot of different things i feel really good and healthy ive felt tired and had no go in me the last few weeks so im glad to be eating healthily and feeling it too, i shall let u know on weds !

Last edited:
Yay Ive got till weds to get weighed on week one ive done really well ive stuck to plan i havent binged ive got 2 syns left till weds lol ! im doing a green day today ive had a jacket beans and beetroot and sweetcorn, making a quorn curry for tea and i felt like having a few syn free treats like bombay potatoes and slimming world chips ! im starving and im going to enjoy it all xx

The only Silly thing i have done this week in week 1 was not weigh myself on weds when i started but used a weight from 2 weeks ago, silly thing number 2 is I weighed myself sunday and was dissapointed to see i had maintained, it hasnt got me down though because it should drop off next week by kickstarting this week x ! wish me luck xx

No syns left ! till tmro hehe used my last 4 on halls sugarfree sweets ! thought they would be less syns but no ! xx weigh in tmro evening

Good luck with your weigh in, sounds like you've done brilliantly :)

Hey - I only started 4 weeks ago so I am a newbie too. I started a diary to keep track of how I am getting on with it. Only lost 1lb this week so trying not to be too disheartened and get back on plan 100% this week. Good luck with WI - do you go to a group or do it at home?

Hi Adam.... you seem to be doing ok. Don't get too despondent about small loses... All our bodies react differently.

The Extra Easy is quite simple to follow... it's like one of those days when you go out visiting friends and family and they cater for you... you kinda like make up your food from what's around... bit of green, bit of original, limited HE... When I joined up at SW class, our 'leader' stuck us on Extra Easy for 4 weeks... did fairly well. Lost half a stone in 5 weeks... then went on leave and ummm ja... no comment.

My thing is MEAL PLANNING.... if I don't plan my meals, that's where I falter. Weekends I can kinda wing it, but not during the week.

Good luck!!!

Well done, that's a brilliant loss :)

hey ive lost 3lb at weigh in and thats half a stone in the first 2 weeks !!! :D Exciting xx thanks for all your support, ive tried chickpea dahl loaf and gammon in diet coke love both xx

Back