Weight loss difference in plans

xsugarfairyx

Gold Member
Hi I am new to slimming world and have started on ee as I know people who are following that plan, I was just wondering as I have seen a lot of people change from ee to green or red days whether there is much weight difference between those on ee or those who tend to have green days with some reds thrown in.

P from day to day as it seems to come off a little bit better I have only tried extra easy n I still lose every week

I have lost 24lb in 14 weeks on ee average 1 1/2 - 2lb a week and i have always been a slow loser just quick at putting it on lol. Its all trial and error and finding wot works for you

I tend to stick to Ee, but could prob make it a red day up until tea lol! But as rice can't be a Hexb it's ee x

Our consultant told us that it is much easier to stay at target once your there if you follow EE as it is very close to 'normal eating' - makes sense if you think about it, I have lost 4.5 stone in just under a year but struggling to loose the last 7lb but seem to have got the hang of maintaining ..... even if its too early ....

I seem to have Better Losses on Green, Prob do EE 1 day a Week now and Done my First Red Day Today..over all ive lost 38.5lbs or 2 Stone 10.5lbs in 15 Weeks, its just about finding what works best for you..Good Luck ;)

huntsu1 said:
Our consultant told us that it is much easier to stay at target once your there if you follow EE as it is very close to 'normal eating' - makes sense if you think about it, I have lost 4.5 stone in just under a year but struggling to loose the last 7lb but seem to have got the hang of maintaining ..... even if its too early ....

sgiustra88 said:
Our consultant told us that it is much easier to stay at target once your there if you follow EE as it is very close to 'normal eating' - makes sense if you think about it

The second post appears to just have copied the first one :confused:

Back