weight loss, dress sizes and hard to shift areas!

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
i'm finding that now i've lost 2 stone, i've only gone down a dress size, although my 16s were getting tight on me and my 14s are a nice loose-ish fit. my main weight stays on my bottom half and i would love to be an 8-10 when i've reached goal. my worry is that i've been down at 9 stone before and I was just about squeezing in the 12s then so my overall goal of 8 stone seems that i wouldnt necessarily be getting into the size 8s at that point. i wouldnt want to lose anymore than that but i'm a bit worried that my thighs still wont shift! i'm hoping that as they stay on the longest, they'll be the last to disappear! has anyone who had reached goal found that this is the case? x

i at the moment weigh 9.7 (thats the most ive weighed in a while) and my size 10's are feeling a little tighter especially around the thighs, since loosing the 8stone i still have the biggest area around my bum and thighs.
When i dropped down to 8.10 and wearing size 8's (just) the tighness of clothes was again around my thighs, th eonly way i thnk to get rid of this prob is surgery, mines booked

Oooh! I have exactly the same problem! Got down to 9.6 on LL at one stage and although I was size 10 on top and 10 on the waist, the 12 on the thigh was still an exact fit, but stores like Jane Norman and Topshop I was STILL in a 14 trouser.....:mad: Absolutely hate my thighs.
:cry:Have been after Vaser surgery or lipo for years now as that is my main issue. Please keep us updated on the surgery as that is what I want too..... Was looking at Dr Bassi at the Selston Clinic in Nottingham, but OH says 'No way he would accompany me there...... x

Back