weight loss has slowed down

popsicle

I have been doing ww propoints since January & I have lost 39.5 so far which I'm really pleased with, but my weightloss has slowed down over the past 2 weeks. Can anyone give me any tips on how to boost my weightloss??? I want to lose,another 4,stone at least .

maybe try adding some excersize? changing what your eating i know if i stick to same foods my weightloss stops my body starts getting used to the same stuff x

I try & change what I have for breakfast & dinner but I do tend to eat the same lunch. I eat at my desk at work as I don't get a lunch break so I tend to eat ryvitas. Can anyone suggest anything else i could eat for lunch?

Firstly well done on your weightloss so far popsicle. Thats a great achievement.:D

Just some ideas from me to boost your weightloss
1.introduce or up your exercise
2.eat you total points allowance to give your metabolism a kick start
3.up your water intake????????

Don't know if you've already tried any of these? x

I also eat at my desk when I'm not traveling & I usually make a salad up & with tuna or lean ham or chicken & take a dressing in a seperate tub & add this at lunch time.
a cup a soup is an option too. x

i tend to buy lots of sarnies at minute but thats cos on sw i couldnt have them lol. tuna with some pasta and extra light mayo with some red onions is one my faves with a huge pot of pre prepared fruit i eat tons of it to fill me up x

Back