Weight Loss - Hit a brick wall

sammie1

Hi

Im new to the site (not sure if im even posting this in the correct section)

I have been doing the slimming world diet for 4 weeks now and i have only lost 5 pound, 2.5 the first week, 1 the second week, 1 the third week and half this week... it seems i have hit a brick wall, i am always craving fatty foods.

I have done the diet a few years ago and i lost 2 stone, i just dont feel i have the motivation this time.

I could do with a bit of encouragement to be honest and any tips would be helpful

:)

I know exactly where you are coming from, I've been doing SW for a while now. I lost a stone in the first couple of months but then it slowed right down. I've yoyo'd for the last few months and that weight has gone back on but I will not give up. I make sure I have plenty of super free to fill me up each meal time and have fruit or veg sticks handy to eat quickly if I feel hungry, hard boiled eggs in the fridge are also great for a quick fix and surprisingly filling. I wish you luck on your journey, you need to get your head in the right place too (something I'm still working on) but don't give up, we deserve to be slimmer. Xx

Thanks for your reply sarahsnap.

I have my weigh in on monday, will see how i have done this week, although i have been healthy i dont feel as if i have lost anything, will see :) x

Back