Weight loss in 5 months

nataby

Hi,

Can anyone motivate me and tell me how much you lost in 5 months on plan?

I have been asked to be a bridesmaid in 5 months time and have a real goal now to work towards. I am hoping to lose a fair amount by then but am hoping for some inspiration! I know we all lose at different rates but as I have quite a lot to lose anyway I'm hoping for a good loss by then.

thanks x x

I'm sure you will get lots of people answering and it will be great to get a cross section of experiences from everyone but really it can be so different for individuals. I have known people to lose really quickly and others very slowly even if they have a lot to lose. It depends on so many things.
Don't get too hung up on what others have achieved, just concentrate on the job in hand, you have a great goal to aim for...your friends wedding and whatever you lose, I'm sure you will feel and look great on the day! Go for it!!

I lost 5 stone in 8 months in 2011, which averages around 2lbs a week.

As lentil said though it can be so different for individuals, some lose fast and some lose slowly, so it doesn't help to get too hung up on it because it can be discouraging. As long as you are on plan and it's going in the right direction, that's the main thing :)

On the other hand, it is good to have a goal, I have an ultimate goal and my mini targets along the way really help me stay focused. I think if you're going for a steady achievable weight loss you could set your target at 3 stone over 5 months, which is about 2lbs a week. I would break that down into mini targets :)

Agree with what has been said above.....everybody is different! In fact,I've lost at different rates too.sometimes it drops off me and other times I fight for every single lb I lose.
i wish you well on your journey and be happy with however much you lose x

I lost 2st in 5mths tho i did have a few days of plan and a few gains in this time due to this :( if you lose average 2lb every week you should have about 3st by then
x

Back