~Weight Loss journey beginning NOW! :) ~

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by taryn, 13 December 2009 Social URL.

1. taryn

taryn Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey everyone! wow i didnt even know a site like this existed.. its awesome :) been planning to start a SERIOUS, long term weight loss journey , ended up on this site the night before i decided to start - definitely has motivated me more!
    I weigh 187 lbs currently, and i'm 5ft8 - my ideal weight is about 130 lbs - and i want to reach it before this time next year! hoping i can do it.. wont back down :)
    not doing any particular diet, just cut down completely on carbs (except for breakfast - i have cereal), no fizzies or fatty foods. 45 mins of cardio 4 times per week (going to increase to 1 hour)
    reading the posts of all of you has REALLY motivated me and helped me believe in myself.. thank you :) I'm def going to be a regular user of this site - im loving it already!
    xoxox ~ taryn
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Saski*

*Saski* Up for the challenge

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck on your WW journey Taryn. If you need anything just give us a shout :) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.