weight loss on Slimfast ??

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by muffin top, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. muffin top

muffin top Member

hi,
    due to finances i am no longer going to be able to do CD, so when i finish off my packs i have left i plan to do Slimfast.
    my question is .. what weight losses might i expect.( havn't CD'ed for a couple of months & put weight on & need to get it back off)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    There's not really a 'definite' amount. It'll depend on how much you weigh, height, how much exercise you do, how big the extra meal is etc.

You can't SS on slimfast :( and you do need to add that extra meal. Taking all that into consideration, and if you stick to it as written you could be looking at 1-2lbs a week :)

4. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    would be interested to hear how you get on

Last edited by a moderator: 3 September 2007
  5. MrsBoomBoom

MrsBoomBoom Member

Start Weight:
    21st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    1st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    19st8lb(92.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    slimfast

Hi everybody I'm new :wave_cry:

I have been considering trying slimfast and would be interested to hear what people think about it and approx how much weight you have lost etc etc. I am currently not on any diet, but need to star, Sooonnn!!

I have quite alot of weight to lose and I would like to try something different.

Thanks in advance
    MrsBoomBoom :sigh:

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins :)

Personally I dont know much about Slimfast but you'll find pretty much every diet you can think of covered here somewhere :)

Good luck with whatever you decide

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.