• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight Loss on Slimming World Plan

in 5 months Ive lost just over three stone x

Lindam

Silver Member
Hi

I took just under a year to lose 1 stone 6 pounds - i did a lot of exercise so toned quite a bit so it is worth measuring yourself as well as using scales as sometimes you can get tied up with what teh numbers are each week!

diddldonna

Restarting my journey :)
I really hope i can lose some great weight loses like you all :)

7 months in and 3lb away from having lost 3st. It's not superfast but boy, I don't ever feel deprived!

dehli

Silver Member
I've lost 1 stone 9 pounds in 10 weeks. It's not a super-fast weight loss, but I don't feel deprived and think I'll be able to stick with it for the long haul, as I have a lot to lose and on other diets I've given up after a couple of months.

ive lost 12lbs in 11 weeks

I lost 1st in 12 weeks, over Dec/Jan/Feb. I gave up for a bit and am back on it again now, to lose the last bit of weight.

I know that's slow but I didn't have much to lose, so it's very hard to get it off! I couldn't do deprivation to get it off so SW it is - it's a fab plan.

well your not alone there hun - I have lots to lose too - I lost 2stone 10 lbs on Lipotrim before I started SW, needed a kickstart - glad I did it, but even gladder to have my social life back!!!