Weight loss question

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by trev12345, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. trev12345

trev12345 Member

I am 6ft 1in and 228 lb's if i was to eat around 1500 to 1600 cal's per day what kind of weight could i lose a week like 5-7 pound's?

Or is that aiming to high?

Last edited: 16 July 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trev12345

trev12345 Member

Anyone got any idea? Or will it be mostly water weight that i lose at the start? Not got a clue never really dieted till now...

4. _Ally_

_Ally_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    On any diet you lose a lot of water in first week . On something like slimming world you can get very good losses (I lost 3.5 this week and have been doing a year) but 5 to 7 pounds every week on any diet not likely and probably not healthy. Hope this helps.

5. trev12345

trev12345 Member

Thank's,Yeah so maybe's the first week i could possibly lose 7 pound's due to weight and water loss, then after that i will have to work hard for my weight loss?

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You wouldnt lose that much even on a VLCD (400 - 600kcals a day) so Id definitely say youre expecting too much.

You could probably lose that in week 1 but after that maybe around 2 a week?

7. trev12345

trev12345 Member

Thank's i was just wondering if i will lose alot the first week due to water, i guessed it would slow down afterward's but wasn't sure.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.