Weight loss resources - any other sites?

IslandBreeze

Castaway
Hi
Having read about it often on minis I've just signed up for a 1-day free trial of WLR.

I'm not really liking it. Not impressed by the reports really and generally not finding the site easy to navigate. Might sign up but would like to check out some others first.

Does anyone have any other sites to recommend that help you track what you've eaten?

I use foodfocus .co .uk - I really liek it - you can log what you eat and it works out the carb/protein/fat ratios to help you keep it balance and tracks intake against your weight measurements as you enter them. You can manually enter and save new products or homemade meals. Have a look - it's free.

I'll second Food Focus. Been using it since I saw it mentioned on here. Very easy to use. You can log both your food and your exercise. I love it.

I think that www.essentialsweightloss.co.uk is the best dietary tracking site around. They run a free 5 day trial, too, so you can really get a feel for it before you subscribe. There's recipes from other users, forums, a healthy 'food swap' list, and the range of calorie info they have is second to none.

Be warned, though: it's addictive! :)

I think that www.essentialsweightloss.co.uk is the best dietary tracking site around. They run a free 5 day trial, too, so you can really get a feel for it before you subscribe. There's recipes from other users, forums, a healthy 'food swap' list, and the range of calorie info they have is second to none.

Be warned, though: it's addictive! :)

Thanks, I'll look at this one too. A 5-day trial sounds good, I really didn't find 24 hours useful, it wasn't long enough to get a feel for the site, especially as I have a baby and can't spend too much time online.

Back