weight loss rewards.....

RuthG

Gold Member
Has anyone set a weight loss reward?

I've discussed this with my husband, and once I reach my goal, we're going to go to New York!

What are your rewards?

This may sound awful but I'm going to reward myself with a slap up meal at my favvourite restaurant with hubby and all our friends... And I'm going to buy a new outfit for it and get my hair done!! :D

hell.. i have like a million "treats" i want.. its trying to pick one.. lol..

Good for you.. New york sounds amazing.. it will deff help you get those lbs off..

x x x

happy i think thats a great reward maybe ill make that mine but saying that its my 10 year school reuion in january and i cant wait to go a thin person im never been thin and see everyones face how bads that but its something to keep me going hehehehehe ashley xxx

I've had mini rewards of buying smaller clothes, nice hair cuts, when I'm all maintained there's a really posh Sushi bar we're going to as my poor husband hasn't been out with me for ages so my parents are having my little boy and we're off for lovely healthy sushi, it's more the night just as a couple we're looking forward to xx

There is a shop near me that sells really lovely but inexpensive jewellery (all under £10).
My lovely hubby knows how much I like their stuff and has started to buy me a piece of their jewellery every time I lose a stone.
Got my first necklace last week and I love it!:D

This may sound awful but I'm going to reward myself with a slap up meal at my favvourite restaurant with hubby and all our friends... And I'm going to buy a new outfit for it and get my hair done!! :D

Ooh, actually, I will probably do this too. My OH is also on CD so I'll need to wait until he reaches goal too! (He has three stone to lose, like me).

My Oh and I are going to Bavaria on holiday and he has promised me a shopping spree in Munich which had fantastic shopping.

Really fancy a new bike though as I love cycling when the weather is nice and my old bike has seen better days. Actually more like not seen daylight in many days.

I want:

my teeth whitened
a new wardrobe..... plus a boob lift, tummy tuck, botox, loads of jewelery, big holiday and a new car.

No chance!!:):):)
Will settle for some new clothes from a 'normal' shop and be happy with that

mum's volunteered (by which I mean I nagged a LOT) to buy me a new (smaller!) dress from coast when i get to goal

My treat for week 1 was to have eyebrows waxed and shaped fror 1st time in my life

week 2 treat (if you can call it that):eek: was to have legs sugared what pain.

Week 3 onwards we will see. Anthing to make me feel better as its only me who is treating myself, maybe see if a new man comes knocking as single and all alone :mad:.

Had my eyes lasered 2 years ago as my treat for losing my 3.5 stones on CD.

Saving like mad for dental implants in Budapest next year so MUST have lost this 6 stone by then which if I stick to it is do-able.

Take Care and good luck all.

Michelle:eek:

Hmm, I would like a family photo done at a proper studio. Something I won't be embarrassed to look at!

Also I want to save up and when I've reached goal, go shopping in Camden market for clothes. :)

When I get to 'normal' BMI I will be re-filling in The Anthony Nolan bone marrow transplant forms and sending them off again to try and get on the register as a donor......(I was turned down before Christmas for being obese!) :)

When I get to a size 12 - I'll be getting my 6th tattoo!!!! :D

Then when I get to goal I will finally send off the forms and go on a trek to Romania for charity.

Really looking forward to my rewards :)

My boyfriend and I have a trip planned to California in November, although it was planned before I embarked on CD, it'd certainly an insentive to get to goal.

Oh the idea of New York sounds great... I can't afford it since becoming a stay at home mum.

Every week I lose weight, I put €10 from joint a/c into my current a/c, and €50 for each stone (all my OH's idea)... its starting to build up towards a big shopping spree for smaller size clothes.. thats when I get there!

I wonder could I get married again... would be nice to wear a small wedding dress!

Back