• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight loss slowed down

Catt

Silver Member
S: 16st12lb C: 15st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.51%)
Ok maybe it is because I weigh everyday but I have not lost a pound since Thursday :sigh:

I have started having a meal replacement bar instead of a shake and a can of Dr Pepper Zero whereas before I only had the shakes and water.

Do you think it is affecting my losses or am I just paranoid with weighing every day?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st7.5lb C: 20st6lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.52%)
I dont think that 3 days is long enough to establish a weight loss slow down, to be honest :)
Maybe see where you are after a week ?
If you still feel you losses are not good enough, go back to what you were doing before, and see if that helps.
Although, your weight loss will be more in the begining, so it may be slowing up naturally.... but only time will tell.
:)

ww_horror

S: 18st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 13st3lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 1st3lb(6.51%)
Ok maybe it is because I weigh everyday but I have not lost a pound since Thursday :sigh:

I have started having a meal replacement bar instead of a shake and a can of Dr Pepper Zero whereas before I only had the shakes and water.

Do you think it is affecting my losses or am I just paranoid with weighing every day?

i think thats your culprit there (says the serialweigher)

Catt

Silver Member
S: 16st12lb C: 15st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.51%)
:eek: Thanks guys xx

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)

Quite normal to just lose weight for half the week and sts for the rest