Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weight loss slowing down???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Will b slim, 19 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Will b slim

Will b slim Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello,

Can anyone give me advice / benefit of their experience please.....

I've been doing CD since the beginning of September and have generally lost between 2.5 - 3lbs per week, which is fab :D . However, during the last month or so, I've been doing exactly the same and am only losing approx 1lb per week.

Since I've still got over 2 stone to go I'm finding this somewhat frustrating....:confused:

Any suggestions / hints / advice welcome...

Thanks

Willbslim :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

it's normal:) my weightloss slowed down a lot after the first 3 months. i've been losing around 2 pounds every fortnight since September/October, and i started the diet in May. It's just your body getting used to the low number of calories:) u might want to try boosting up your metabolism with a week of 810 or 1000kcal, and then go back to SS? i remember when i went to 1000kcal i immediately started losing weight again. but then it might just be my weird body getting all confused:)

4. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    hiya,

this happened to me aswell. if you look in my signature you will see that my weightloss for october was 14lbs. i did 810 for a week at the end of october and look at november! it boosted it right up to 19lbs!

i agree with izmirka-try 810 :) x

5. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    im in the same boat my losses have slowed down to 1 -1.5lbs a week i have just over half a stone to go to target but this last stone and a half has taken for ever to come off, but i know that i have not been 100% so its my own fault but i will get there x

6. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    I'm in the same boat as well, only seem to lose 1lb a week, but at least its coming off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.