Weight Loss so Far

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by acg200587, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. acg200587

acg200587 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.47%)
    Hi Ladies,

Hi Ladies, I started slimming world in September and stuck at it for 5 or 6 weeks losing half a stone, it wasn't a massive loss but I wasn't sticking to it very well over the weekends. Anyway, I came off the diet in November an between then and the middle of January I managed to gain over a stone! :cry:It was my own fault so no point dwelling on it. Anyway I started doing SW again on 08/01 and here's my progress so far (I have a 2lb per week target to lose 2 stone by May:

Week 1 - loss of 1lb & 3/4 :rolleyes:
    Week 2 - stayed the same :(
    Week 3 - loss of 2lb & 1/4 :D

So not exactly on target but happy all the same! Treadmill is also ordered and on the way so really hoping by using that approx 4 times a week I can speed up weight loss by at least 1lb a week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. acg200587

acg200587 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.47%)
    Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know my weight loss for week 4 was 2lb & 1/4 again so very happy with that, not sure about this week as my hubby treated me for Valentine's day to an amazing italian and I have to say my sw head was left at home, I had wine, dessert and a liqueur coffee! Well worth it though just hoping I stay the same this week as opposed to gaining!

4. gemmaxgemma

gemmaxgemma Full Member

Well done for the loss! Im sure a little treat every now and agaun wont hurt, you deserve it! As long as you get back on plan it shouldnt matter :)

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. mumlisa

mumlisa Really wants to be thin!!

Start Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(17.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done on your loss so far, keep up the good work x

6. acg200587

acg200587 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.47%)
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. I lost 1lb and 1/4 this week so I have reached half a stone loss! Absolutely delighted with that as I mentioned before I didn't have a great week so I'm going for it this week in the hope that over the next couple of weeks I can get under the 12stone mark! With the new treadmill in the house there's no stopping me! Tonight I'm going to have a bash at Britmum's recipe for Pasta Chicken Enchiladas and I'm going to make slimming world chocolate mousse! More determined than ever now. Hope everyone else had a good weight loss this week! x

7. acg200587

acg200587 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.47%)
    :D:D:D 3 and 1/2 pounds this week!! Really chuffed with that it goes to show that exercise really is the key to speeding up the weight loss. Only 2lbs to lose next week and I will be under 12 stone again :rolleyes:, I feel really proud that I've been able to do this by myself without going to classes too although I do miss the support at times, hope everyone else has a fab weight loss week!

8. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Well done Acg, that's a fantastic loss, you have good reason to be proud of your efforts.

Onwards and Downwards!!

P.S. How about some info about you in the profile bit? Just so we can get to know you a bit better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.