Weight loss so far

mrscat

Well I started rc in jan 13 decided I was not going to beat myself up if there was a meal out, party etc and I would enjoy myself and not worry about what I would eat. However I promised I wouldn't pig out and be greedy. I would then get back on the diet the following day. Well I started at 18 stone and now I am 16 stone and yes I have been out quite a bit and have put on weight. I have not however fretted about the weight gain as I am in this for the long haul. I still go to class on the weeks I know I will put on weight coz who am I kidding by not going, plus it gives me an incentive to ensure I lose weight the following week. I have another 4 stone to lose to until I'm 11 stone and at 5'2 that is still fat but I am happy at that weight. Moral of the story don't beat yourself up about stuff as Scarlett o'hara said 'tomorrow is another day'

Totally agree! I have decided also that you can have a treat and not go mad and go on a binge like I used to do. I went to a BBQ last weekend and drank maybe a tad too much but didn't blow it all weekend and I lost 1lb 1/4 this week which I was very pleased with. Only a small loss but a loss in the right direction! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back