Weight loss stopped :-(

snuggle69

Silver Member
I have now been on Dukan for 10 days, in the first 7 days I lost a total of 7lbs which I was really pleased with, but in the last 2 days I havent even shifted 1lb. I am still on attack stage and have not deviated once. Any suggestions please?

For example yesterday I ate

1No Weightwatchers fat free citrus yoghurt with 1.5 tbsp oatbran
5 wafer thin slices ham

1 chicken breast wrapped with bacon (all fat removed)

2 home made burgers with less than 5% fat mince.

I drink in excess of 1.5 litres water, 1 can diet coke and 2 coffees per day.

Are you doing a 10 day attack? Maybe time to move to cruise stage.Diet diary looks okay,am sure a more experienced dukaner will be along shortly to help xxx

Are you doing a 10 day attack? Maybe time to move to cruise stage.Diet diary looks okay,am sure a more experienced dukaner will be along shortly to help xxx

It told me to do 15 days? Does the loss stop then and thats the time to start cruise?

Are you sure you should be doing fifteen days? I had seven stone to lose and I only did five days - think you are best moving to cruise - I would watch the wafer thin ham and also avoid the bacon xx

Are you sure you should be doing fifteen days? I had seven stone to lose and I only did five days - think you are best moving to cruise - I would watch the wafer thin ham and also avoid the bacon xx

Agree with everything Scoot said plus ditch the WW yoghurts too - plain natural yoghurt is best, sweetened and flavoured yourself if you like it that way.

P x

I agree with what others have suggested in regards to the bacon, ham and ww yogurt etc.. BUT I think it is amazing that you lost 7 pounds in 7 days, well done! It will take a while for your body to catch up even if you left off the naughty bits.

I totally agree with everything above. The calculator must have been having an off day if it came up with 15 days for you!
At your current weight, you need to eat a lot more protein too.

Thanks for all the info, I will change the yoghurts I have moved to Turkey bacon and will move on to cruise. I am just struggling with variety :-(

Hi snuggle know what you mean about variety, I'm missing sauces :)

are mullerlite vanilla yoghurs ok. I hate yoghurt the best of times and couldnt eat natural, vanilla is the only one I can tolerate?

are mullerlite vanilla yoghurs ok. I hate yoghurt the best of times and couldnt eat natural, vanilla is the only one I can tolerate?

Best to avoid Mullers. If you don't like yoghurt, no need to eat it - it's not prescribed. How about some sugar free jelly for a sweet fix?

P x

Have you tried Alpro simply plain yoghurt? (i assume its ok, i get confused when i look at nutritional values) its the best i have found so far and its very tasty.

Well finally another 2lbs has shifted its been a tough week for me, was expecting to see greater losses :-(

Moving onto cruise tomorrow, is lettuce not allowed?

Well finally another 2lbs has shifted its been a tough week for me, was expecting to see greater losses :-(

Moving onto cruise tomorrow, is lettuce not allowed?

Lettuce is absolutely fine in Cruise on PV days - fill your boots! :D

P x

I thought you meant you'd lost 9lb over just the attack phase,sorry must of misread (still think 9lb is good).Ill prob get my 9lb off in next day or two Ive been on this for almost 3 weeks now lol! Xx

Well I wont moan about 9lbs anymore then lol :)

Hey it's all down! That's the main thing. 15 days does seem rather long for attack, sounds like you are ready to go into cruise. Cruise is ok, it's safe, once you get going its a breeze. Even if you have a blip - and everyone does- the trick is to keep right on and just pick up where you left off. This is not a diet it's a choice, and you are making it, so that's ok. The scary bit us when you get to conso and later, to stab, but one step at a time, eh?

Back