Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weight Loss Take 2!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nabo86, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. nabo86

nabo86 Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Where do I start?

You do all this good work - almost reach your target weight and then... Christmas comes!

I was a member of Slimming world last year and managed to lose just over 20lbs over the summer. I went back to work in September (I am a teacher) and decided I didn't have time to keep going to the meetings. I honestly thought I would be able to keep up the diet on my own!!

Anyway, 8 pounds later and I am starting to fear I'm going to be back where I started!

So today is the day I start again - and stick to it!

I have started at 154 pounds and would like to reach my target weight of 138 pounds by my birthday in August - sounds achievable, just need to rediscover my will-power!

I'm not going to be attending the SW meetings this time - I need to learn to control my weight in my daily life (and save £5 a week!)

Its just over 15 weeks to my birthday so a steady 1 pound weight loss a week will do just fine (+ an odd pound somewhere!)

I am going to post what I eat every day - for my own sake really, might make me think twice about ordering that chicken and bacon panini with extra cheese for lunch if I have to account for eating it!

I guess that odd pound should come off in my first week so my target for next week is 2 pounds - fingers crossed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nabo86

nabo86 Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Little bit more reading and I see there is a space for a food diary - I will keep this to my weekly weigh-ins then :)

4. nabo86

nabo86 Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well.. this week hasn't gone to plan so far!!

I find the trouble starting a new diet is that I go to the cupboards and they're FULL of all the wrong stuff... :s

I've been trying to be sensible - by this I mean feeding my husband loads of rubbish! - but feel like I've definitely had my fair share...

All I can hope is that by this time next week my cupboards will be a bit emptier and I can start filling them again - this time with the good stuff!

Not feeling hopeful about weigh-in on Wed but I guess its early days yet...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.