Weight Loss Vibes Needed!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NN89, 11 August 2009 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hey guys

As you all know i've been finding my weight loss journey has been over a rough patch, and i can't seem to shift past 15st 4.5 for the past 3 weeks, despite working hard, and sticking too it i've been feeling like my body is working against me. I've narrowed the reasons down to 3!

1. Not enough excercise- tbh this is what I think it is, I'm used to doing moderate excercise, but I think its now time to up the pace and get a routine going

2. The contraceptive Implant- I had this put in a month ago (ideally exactly the time when i started struggling!!) I was told it will affect weight loss and some do find they put on weight, has anyone else found their contraceptions have been affecting their weight loss?

3. A plateau? I dont know whether its too soon for a plateau now, but maybe thats just what happened, and i got into a routine? So I've been doing things like using different Hex's or eating more veg this week!

Basically Weigh in is at 6.30, and i've never felt so nervous, and really will feel let down if it's another maintain or a gain, so ive done the work this week, but could do with some positive thinking from your girls!!

Good luck to all you tuesday weighers also!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Even though you have had an implant, your body will still go through the montions of leading up to having AF Hun.
    If your weigh in is at 6.30, dont eat or drink anything from now until then...take something with you after you have weighed if that helps.
    The exercise shouldnt really make that much of a difference at this stage, but it does help with the old curves!

Fingers crossed for you and let us know how you get on.
    xxx

4. Hollie18

Hollie18 New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I lost over a stone a couple of weeks ago..then i went on holiday. Knowing i was going to put on i was quite surprised that i oonly had a weight gain of 2lbs in 2 weeks. However since coming back of the holiday im finding it so hard to be motivated. DOes anyone hav any things to motivate me. Thanks x

5. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had the injection when I was 16, for a long time, and I put on loads of weight then. I have the implant, and my Dr said to me last week that I could be struggling with the weight loss partly because of the implant as it can cause weight problems.

Also, it will take a while for your body to get used to the new hormones too.

Fingers crossed for WI in half an hour.

Emma xXx

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Best of luck darling, it seems like youv picked out 3 very good points and wormking that extra bit harder will show you some positive results sooner or later. I had about 5 weeks of staying the same and then lost 2 lbs the week i did race for life.. but then i gained the week after, so mine was obviously slacking on exercise and getting a bit complacent. . eek!

i hope weigh in goes well for you, and i know how crappy it feels, so i hope that you get some positive news this evening and feel a bit more motivated, if not.. come back and we'l get you through it.

Lots of love xxx

7. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :vibes: weightloss vibes coming your way :vibes:

Goodluck.xx

8. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    -2.5lbs OFF!!!

INCLUDING MY CLUB 10!! Its taken FAR FAR FAR too long to get to this stage, but i'm here!

9. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay! I'm glad it worked out. :D

10. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Oh well done! When I went on HRT (oh the bliss!) I lost 7lb in a month without trying because it put me on an even keel! (I'd love to go back on it) I didn't find the pill made any difference when I was young.

11. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    There you go...brilliant result.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.