Extra Easy Days Weight loss: when did you notice?

Jebbie

Just wondering when everyone began to notice their weight loss? Was it weeks or months? Did you notice when clothes became lose or triple chin became double? (Lol)

It's all well and good seeing the amount on the scales drop but I'm desperate to actually see a difference. :)

And yes. I'm very impatient.

- Jebbie x

I can see a bit of difference in my face and hands lol. My rings are looser. I reckon that I'm just less bloated, rather than slimmer, if you get me. No difference in clothes yet.

I don't wear rings so I can't use that. With my housemate you can tell and we've both been doing it for a few weeks. :/

- Jebbie x

It may sound daft, but looking at myself on cctv at work, for a split second i didnt recognise myself!

7lb down and my engagement ring is definitely looser. Around a stone you'll probably start seeing it more in clothes. Thing is you can never see it in yourself in the same way as you can other people so I'm sure it's noticeable on you too. The bigger you are the more it'll take too as say 7lb is much more % wise on someone that weighs 10st than someone who weighs say 20st. Just keep going, you definitely will notice it!

I've lost 1stone 3 and saw it around my stomach and collarbones after 7lbs. Since being 10lb down all my skinny jeans are loose :) I think I will notice a bigger difference once I get to 1.5stone off, hopefully in 2 weeks :D

I lost 6.5lb in my first week and can already feel my jeans loosening up a bit, although I don't think I'd get away with buying a smaller size - yet!

Keep up the good work.

Megan x

In two weeks I've list 5.5lbs. I know it's not a lot and won't be noticeable yet, but I'm eager.

- Jebbie x

ive lost 3 stone and still dnt notice! other ppl have and I have drooped dress sizes but when I look in the mirror I still see what I always saw! maybe coz ive looked that way for so long lol

ive lost 3 stone and still dnt notice! other ppl have and I have drooped dress sizes but when I look in the mirror I still see what I always saw! maybe coz ive looked that way for so long lol

I know exactly what you mean, I thought I'd have gone down more dress sizes for the weight I've lost. Bodies are weird :confused:

i'm exactly the same. Other people tell me I look like ive lost weight but I just cant see it, although when I had some pics taken on my hols I did notice my triple chin had indeed gone down to a double and on some even disappeared :eek: trick shot I think.

My rings are looser and I have started to notice collarbones sneaking in, and strangely enough my feet are thinner. The other thing I do is take a pic of myself in my underwear on the first of the month and then compare, although I cant see it in my clothes and when I am fully dressed I CAN see it in those pics, my spare tyre is really going down and my legs are getting some shape.

Few more weeks of a loss and I'm sure I'll notice. I mean it has to show somewhere, right? I think I'm losing it from my cankles but I'd much rather it be from my barrel of a belly haha!

- Jebbie x

I've lost nigh on a stone. Clothes are a little more loose but no one has noticed yet. Ho hum - will soon happen!!

- Jebbie x

It sure will, when i lost that 3 stone before it was like wow i have collar bones and hip bones! x

Ive lost 13 1/2lbs and I don't see any change to be honest, but I do have a lot to lose. My husband and other people have commented on it, but I cant see it at all. But Im sure soon enough I will :)

I've only lost a half stone so far as I've only been doing SW for 2 weeks but I got a "oh you are looking well" from someone I hadn't seen for a month or so .., which is polite for "dieting again yeah?"

Personally I don't see anything yet but I FEEL so much better! More energy, happier, brighter, sleeping better even

I've only lost a half stone so far as I've only been doing SW for 2 weeks but I got a "oh you are looking well" from someone I hadn't seen for a month or so .., which is polite for "dieting again yeah?"

Personally I don't see anything yet but I FEEL so much better! More energy, happier, brighter, sleeping better even

I have a before photo and I'm wearing the same top today. It's no difference. I would love to know where this stone has gone from! :)

- Jebbie x

Back