Weight losses on Success Express

Stephy1

Hi,
Well its 2 weeks till my holiday and i'm going to give my weight loss a boost by doing SE until then.
I just wondered what sort of losses people have had on SE. I did it a couple of years ago before i went to florida and lost 6.5lb that week!
Steph x

Iv'e done it twice, first time i lost 4lbs and the second was 3.5lbs, its great for boosting your weight loss. Good luck hun and have a great holiday. xxx Looby

I am trying SE today, tomorrow & Thursday this week as I have had a BAD week so far and hoping to limit damage to a STS if possible :(
There was a thread before I'll see if I can find it x

hi can i check who you that ive got this right :you have 1hexa and 1hexb and count the highest syn value and have 2/3 superfree food but is it like extra easy eg is meat,carbs free? think ive got it but want to make sure, also im makin roasted butternut squash stuffed with quark n spinach so do i need superfree food with that also ? thanx

mejulie70 said:
hi can i check who you that ive got this right :you have 1hexa and 1hexb and count the highest syn value and have 2/3 superfree food but is it like extra easy eg is meat,carbs free? think ive got it but want to make sure, also im makin roasted butternut squash stuffed with quark n spinach so do i need superfree food with that also ? thanx

According to booklet I have it says:
3 meals a day - 2/3 plate superfree 1/3 free on green/original or both
1-2 HExA & 2 HExB - add to meals or eat as snacks
Snack on superfree - fruit, veg, eggs & very low fat dairy
5-15 syns
Snacks, desserts or starters which aren't HEx or superfree have syns
Pick the highest syn value for stuff

HTH x

Butternut squash I would think you are ok as you have that & spinach SF & quark is a very low fat dairy but I could be wrong x

thanx funkymonkey . . . i thought sumone ad put (sumwhere but cant find it now) that its 1 hexa n b for express success(or success express dont no which way round it is). . . i made the butternut/spinach/onion n quark n ad cabbage and broccoli with it . . .to be sure . . to be sure xx

I have a leaflet here. It's 2 Bs and 1-2As.

Yes it's definately 1-2 A choices & 2 B choices :)
Steph x
oh well ive only ad 1 hexa n b will that make any difference . . . also how many days should you do it for (or maximum days) im doin it on my own (with the help of this forum n you lovely people) so i havent got anyone to ask thanx xx

oh well ive only ad 1 hexa n b will that make any difference . . . also how many days should you do it for (or maximum days) im doin it on my own (with the help of this forum n you lovely people) so i havent got anyone to ask thanx xx
I read further into this and it says that it makes no difference to your weight loss, plus or minus, whether you have them all so it states you may aswell use the recommended amount.
This can be an ongoing plan but you may get fed up of it!! Its not easy trying to fill 2/3 of your plate with SF on every meal.
Steph xx

Back