Weight losses with 810?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nellyphant, 13 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    I'm doing LL and really struggling with dizziness which I believe is linked to blood sugar as I've had loads of tests done in the past as they get "wonky". LL is 4 packs a day and if I did SS with CD it would be 4 as I'm 5ft9". I'm struggling with the dizziness so badly that I've already had my 4 packs today and was thinking about moving cover to CD 810 instead of LL.

Does anyone else do this and what were your losses like?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ruthontheedge

ruthontheedge Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(42.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i was averaging approx 2 - 4lbs on 810 weeks. I liked the idea of a 'meal' at nights and this helped my mood dramatically!!
    I've dropped back down to 810 after moving up plans just to loose a few more pounds before maintenance. I have lost 5 n half stone so far so just a couple lbs to go.

Best thing i have EVER done in my life - i feel A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.