Weight losses?

stef2009

Gold Member
Hey :) just wondering what everyone's losses are like? I NEED to lose 3 stone for my hols in Aug, I'm jumping from diet to diet in desperation trying to lose, which I know isn't doing me any good either!
I don't seem to be doing very well :-(
I've been doing Atkins this week as I got good losses on my first few weeks when I last did it, and even after following 100% I've got nowhere!! Even a vlcd doesn't work for me anymore!! Im completely and utterly fed up :(
I've done ww before, I can't remember what my losses where like but I remember enjoying it! Any advice I would really appreciate, thank you xx
Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Instead of looking big losses this time I've been approaching it as day at a time with the one diet- ww. I'm losing on average one pound a week with some weeks a little more than that.

15 off so far and two stone to go

I've lost 2st 10lbs in total 1st 10lbs of that from WW since December. I originally said I wanted to get to my goal by May for my birthday but I decided that long term that was going to put too much pressure on me & leave me more likely to fail.

So taking it slowly may mean I'm not exactly at my target but I have stuck with things without feeling deprived & looking a whole lot better than starving myself & feeling unmotivated which would lead to me just giving up!!!

You have plenty of time till August so pick a plan you can stick with & enjoy. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, last year I started WW in late March and dieted through to the end of July losing around 3 stone on there so it is do-able but there's no spare time really to have an off week. For good losses I'd recomend exercise but don't use any extra activity points earnt. After my hols I unfortunately put a bit of it back on though so I've just rejoined ww to get the rest off for this August :)

I just wanted to add that the loss I had last time with WW I was following the plan but not being hugely strict. I had the full points each day and had most of my weeklies each week too and didn't really do much exercise which I've been told would speed up losses so I'm hoping to do several exercise sessions a week this time. I got down from a 22 to a 16. I was just getting into some larger 14's when I went on holiday and came off plan. Now I'm a 16 (just) again and hoping to get into a 12 for August :)

Hey I've been doing weight watchers since Oct 2013 lost just over 2 stn with it I've had a sticky mth but cross fingers back on plan and on f&h :) now I'm averaging about 2-3lbs a week :) good luck Hun xx

Ive been on ww pro points for 13 wks now and lost 2 stone, its totally do able for u to loose 3 st by aug as long as u stick at it 100% :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back