1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Weight patterns???

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Tanyalina, 30 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Tanyalina

Tanyalina Well-Known Member

Does anyone else's weekly weigh in have a pattern?

At the moment mine is going a loss anything from -3-6lbs to the week after being -0.5lbs EVERY two weeks! And it's not matter what I do. One time I was hardly on plan and this week I've walked to work (1 hr walk there and 1 hr back) and tried really hard! Still that 0.5!

Why body why?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Emma6606

Emma6606 Member

Hey- I'm the same but I gave a 4 week pattern... It goes by my periods!! The week before my period I have the least weightloss because I retain fluid and the week after my period I have great weightloss cos I've lost the fluid ?