Weight plateau.... HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by saml0302, 26 September 2010 Social URL.

1. saml0302

saml0302 Member

Hi All,

I'm hoping you can all give me some advice please? I've been doing Lipotrim for a few months and I seem to have hit a weight plateau, despite sticking to it avidly. Its so frustrating and I was wondering if any of you have experienced this and what you did to overcome it.. This diet is hard enough without the frustration of this!

All advice very, very much appreciated....

Thanks everyone

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Sam how long have you been stuck and after losing how much?

I know how you feel, I had a poor weight loss last week and had actually stayed the same since last tuesday but when I weighed myself this morning, as usual, I had finally shifted another 2 lbs! It's so disheartening when the scales seemingly get stuck, I've wanted to eat all week.....

4. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    Plateaus are evil :( Maybe try changing things up a little to shock your body out of it. I know you can't change the food side of things, but make sure you're getting enough water, maybe change exercise routine (or do some if you're not lol). Really hope the weight starts dropping again for you. Bet you end up getting on scales one week and lose heaps! It's incredibly frustrating though when you do everything right and they don't move :mad:

xx

5. saml0302

saml0302 Member

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the encouragement...I've stayed the same for two weeks in a row...the first week I put down to it being the time of the month, in which case I wasn't too bothered, but usually I lose big after a period... very frustrated...

Will try and drink more water... now that its turned colder I've not drunk as much as I should.. so perhaps thats it..

Thanks again xxx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Dont panic yet... these things happen - believe it or not its not counted officially as a plateau til SIX weeks :eek:

Stick to your plan and youll be fine xx

7. Jayne33

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Starlight - 42lb in 6 weeks! :eek: OMG that is amazing! I had to do a double take then on those week 1 and 2 numbers especially. Well done you :)

xx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

9. Jayne33

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Fantastic! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.