Weight to Go Diet

The Rose

Rosie
:D:DHi All
I have a friend who has just started doing the above diet. I am at present taking reductil and was wondering if anyone else had done. She is really successful and has lost two stone in about four weeks! I am thinking of doing this as well but there seems very little with regards to reviews on the internet. Thank you!!
Jus realised that there is a thread before and have been reading a little bit more about it.

Last edited:
Hi the rose,
Yes i have done weight to go and in my first two weeks lost up to 6 pounds. It is a great way to lose weight as you are not restricted to just shakes or soups, which some of the other ones do!
Why not give it a go for a week or two, your friend sounds like she has been successful.
How is the reductil going?
Roseyapple:)

Just to add I saw a review in Health & Fitness in April I think it was when i went away, lucky i picked it up at the airport. There was a review by a nutritionist, who had reviewed it and had good things to say about it, so i tried it out. The rose, there is another thread on here with other Weight to Go dieters so check that one out. Hope that helps, i think the thread is 'Weight to Go Diet'.
Roseyapple :)

:DThank you for your help.
The reductil is going fine. First weigh in and I lost 8 lbs. Do not think that long term it is the answer, but would like it just to give me a kick.

Checked out the website and will order some. Sounds like you are doing brilliantly on it - so well done. Cant get the ticker right though!!

Weight to Go

Hello
Are you still on reductil?? How's it going. I've done Weight to Go and was really happy with it. Also, I've seen some stuff on it in the paper..think it was The Mirror, but not sure. It's great in the summer coz you can mix up these great fruit smoothies on the diet and add ice.

Hi
I just started on weight to go today. Only day 1 but found it ok. i think the hardest bit was cooking up scampi and oven chips for the kids. i can't remember the last time I cooked the Friday night tea without pinching a few chips as I was doing it!
felt very smug with my new found will power , just hope I can keep it up longer :rolleyes:. Hopefully when i see a weight loss that will keep me motivated!

Does anyone know how much i could realistically hope to lose in the first couple of weeks?

Hi Enfys
A friend of mine lost a stone in the first two weeks, however, she was much heavier than you. She is sticking with it and looks amazing.
I have just paid out for car insurance and a car to go with it, therefore am waiting unti August and will order some. Let us know how you are getting on!!
Rosie

Hi Enfys, how is the diet going? Well done on cooking for the kids and not taking sneaky bites, that's the hardest bit.
I've lost another couple of pounds and thinking of entering for the slimmer of the year on their website - have you seen it?

Weight to Go ! - Slimmer of the year

I reckon I may be there by October - how about you girls?

Roseyapple :) x

Back