weight to lose

ast

I want to lose at least 7 stone. I don't care how long it takes I just cant stand being the weight I am now (and for a :party0011: it looks strange when you are a bit on the large side).
The need to lose weight hit me when the stables that I normally go to for horse riding said that the stronger (shire) horses where injured and that I couldn't ride there.
So My goals are to look good in the very short skirts of the cheer leaders, to go back to riding (and this time ride a normal horse) and to look good in a bridesmaid dress in September.
I may be on these shakes for a while.

I got weighed today I have lost 5lbs!
I am on my way!

Hi Irene
I am on the Cambridge diet and struggling with the water.

I want to lose at least 7 stone. I don't care how long it takes I just cant stand being the weight I am now (and for a :party0011: it looks strange when you are a bit on the large side).
The need to lose weight hit me when the stables that I normally go to for horse riding said that the stronger (shire) horses where injured and that I couldn't ride there.
So My goals are to look good in the very short skirts of the cheer leaders, to go back to riding (and this time ride a normal horse) and to look good in a bridesmaid dress in September.
I may be on these shakes for a while.

Wow it's almost like reading my own story, without the horse! I also want to lose 7st (almost 3 down!) and I have a wedding in Sept which I want to get a nice outfit for and look good in the photos! I'm not a bridemaid but our goals are similar. Let's do this together! :party0038:

my cdc got me to use 8 x 500 ml bottles - only bought them once and refilled them. Each morning i would fill them all and as i drunk each one i would move it to a different part of the kitchen. Lovely feeling seeing the water disappear

Irene xx

Thanks for the idea Irene I will give it a go!

Sounds good Hotstuff! These things are easier when you know that someone else is going through the same thing.
Well done on the weight loss so far!

5 lb is great. I'll be happy with any loss my first week - just so long as I don't get any bigger lol. Good luck xx

Back