Weight Watchers App for Iphone

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by melarnz, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Has anyone found a good app for the Iphone to help with the WW diet. Maybe a points calculator and tracker??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I just had a quick look on the Apps store and put in Weight Watchers in the search, there's quite a few Points Calculators on there, better to looks through them to see which would suit you best. I use Weight Bot to track my weight, because it's the only tracker that lets you use stones and lbs. It gives you a graph tp track your losses and also gives you a projected time to target based on your losses so far. It's £1.19, so more than the other apps but I find it really useful!

Hope that helps, I'm not doing WW but love my iphone.

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    iTracker is really good for tracking your points.. i think there is one called pointscalclite or something along those lines which is recommended by a few people on here.

i would check for you, but my iphone is currently broken :(

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theyre the ones I use - the Itracker is brilliant and the pointscalclite is the only one Ive found that does the UK ones properly

6. soozjb

soozjb Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I use 'Edibles', I really like it a lot. You have to create your own calculator yourself by putting in the values (but I am pretty sure it still says how to do that on their site and when I did it, it was super easy). So it not only tracks daily points, weekly points, exercise points, it also has a weight tracker and a calculator...
    There is a blog about it here: Starling Fitness » How To Set Up Edibles To Work With Weight Watchers and they have their own website if you google Edibles and iphone..

7. Mumzy

Mumzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I dont spose there are any for the Blackberry too??? lol

8. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I use edibles-diet journal, its fab, you can set your points for the day and it will show how many you have left on the icon (like when you get email) dead easy to use and you can store all your favs on there, i've been using it for about a year and because its flexible i've also used it to count calories and slimming world syns because you can edit the numbers and the name of what your pointing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.