Weight Watchers App

Annabobble

Hey what does everyone think of the WW app? I'm joining on Thursday at the local club, and have already downloaded the app in anticipation! Has got a food diary on it?

Oh cool thanks! I spend more time on my phone so I'm hoping to get started in it after Thursday! How long have you been doing it and how are you getting on?

I personally find it poop!! Lol

I'm a little gutted now that I dove in and purchased online membership expecting to get a lot out of it - but....

I still use the value diary app - I haven't tracked weight or food ok the WW app once!!

I have had a look at the website forums and compare to the order, helpfulness and support received on here - it's pants!!!

So... Shall be cancelling my membership once my 3 paid months are up...

Sorry to rant lol xx

Oh that's a pain, I would expect a lot from them too as they're a huge organisation!

Oh well maybe I'll go for weigh in and still use my fitness pal to log my food diary!

I really like it but it depends on what you like I guess, I did it just over two years ago and lost nearly four stone. Then cancelled my membership and had personal things go on and have renewed my online on Boxing Day ( put on two stone:-()

But I did it before and am enjoying being back on control xxx

I use the ultimate points diary .. It's only a couple of pounds , but it does everything the ww app does ... You can even scan bar codes and it will bring up the points xx

leannemay said:
I use the ultimate points diary .. It's only a couple of pounds , but it does everything the ww app does ... You can even scan bar codes and it will bring up the points xx

It's fab isn't it! X

I find the app is superb. It allows me to keep track of points whenever and wherever I am, so no forgetting ! I also downloaded the WW points calculator app, as it is quicker to use than the calc that is built into the full blown WW app. These two tools and the WW online resource that I also use for tracking have been of massive benefit to me.

I really like it but it depends on what you like I guess, I did it just over two years ago and lost nearly four stone. Then cancelled my membership and had personal things go on and have renewed my online on Boxing Day ( put on two stone:-()

But I did it before and am enjoying being back on control xxx

I've been there, I lost nearly 6 stone years ago and last year I was back at the beginning ? I've got almost half of it back off but it's such a dregg!!

Back