Weight Watchers at Work

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lydia150970, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    OMG... lol I can see the advantages... and disadvantages :) x

4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Interesting. My boss went to a Human Resources conference recently and they said that obesity in the workplace was one of the top five things managers should be concerned about.

5. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    You should show your boss that article. God it would be so much easier for me to just pop down to one of our conference rooms for the meeting, would give me an extra night to myself or to go to the gym!!

6. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    I think it's a great idea if it's run just as normal meetings are. Even better if it's free :D

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I think the implication is that it's something workplaces should offer as part of improving working lives so, yes, the company would pay.

The theory is we will be more fit and well and less likely to have time off sick if we lose weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.